During the first battle of the Texas Revolution at the colony of Gonzalez, Mexican officials ordered their troops to seize a defensive cannon from the Texans.
When the Mexican army was unsuccessful in doing so, the Texan patriots defiantly displayed a similar symbol of pride to their vanquished opponents.
The cannon in this symbol happens to be an AR-15.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure